Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm The One Who

I'm The One Who... (Featured_Grownups)
· I am extremely shy and quiet in person. I may smile at you but it's hard for me to start a conversation with just anyone. I'm more comfortable once I really know someone, then watch out! The goofy side of Jamie comes out but so does my heart. I get really attached to people and once I care about them it's hard for me to stop. I'm usually easygoing and who accomodates everyone else's needs before my own. I'm the one that does what I can to maintain harmony, sometimes to my own discomfort or inconvenience.

· My appearance can be deceiving. I dye my hair random colors, have my tounge pierced, dress in alot of black. Most people wouldn't think I was the normal mom at first glance. I try to be myself but since I'm still finding out who I am so that's hard. So one day I look very soccer mom and the sorta goth. lol
· I have discovered books again and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read. Buy me a amazon gift card that I can use to buy a kindle book and I'm a happy camper. Ever since I found the Twlight Series when the 4th book came out, I haven't been able to stop reading. Check out my list on the side of my blog.
· I love my Fast Combatives Class that I take at Family Karate. It's a great self defense class. It's only a hour long but I wish it was longer. It is a ton of fun and the class goes by super fast. Plus you get to hit stuff! yeah!
· I am always tired weather I actually get to sleep through the night or not. I have to take sleeping pills to even get to sleep, plus I have low thyroid which even with my meds still makes me really tired all the time. I'm so use to being tired that I'm really good at hiding it. I just do what I gotta do and I don't let it stop me from anything.
· I LOVE lean pockets. They recently changed their recipe to new one and it pissed me off because they ruined lean pockets!! So wherever I see lean pockets without the new symbol on it I buy them and as many as the store has. lol Yes, I am a dork.
· I'm a starbucks addict. I'm addicted to Starbucks Mocha Frappucino Lights. I have at least one a day. (Bad I know)
· I REALLY REALLY like sugar. It's one of my biggest downfalls when it comes to my diet. It's really hard for me to say no to candy or yummy cookies.
· My life revolves around my kids. I have two amazing little girls whom I love so much! They are smart, funny, and full of life. And watch out, they do karate so they can kick butt! lol I feel truly blessed that I get to be their mom and watch them grow into amazing women I know they will become.
· I love animals. Cats. Dogs. Birds. Etc. I'd probably would have a house full if my hubby would let me. But he won't so right now we just have fish and a Malti-poo named Callista. It is a little fluff ball that looks like a cotton ball with legs. hehe. She is super sweet and playful and I love her to death!
· I'm a movie freak. I LOVE movies and probably own about 400. Maybe more, who knows. My kids have also caught this addiction although they are more into the kid movies of course.
· I would love to be a night owl but no matter what time I go to bed I end up waking up early. Booo! I love staying up late and relaxing doing whatever. Mornings are evil but they always come so I usually go to bed alot earlier then I would want to because of my whole sleeping probs. I can't seem to sleep past 8am. Plus most mornings I gotta get the girls up and ready for school anyways!
· I love my church and I love God. I go to the church at Rancho Bernardo. Its full of amazing people, love, openness, and caring. All of which the church I grew up in didn't have, at least not for me. God is amazing. I'm still on my search to decide what I believe about the bible and all that but I have always believed in God.

No comments: