Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Starting Again

So I have decided to start again. I had surgery on my arms a year ago and my eating habits went down the tolilet. My weight gain is my fault. I have had no self control and I haven't been pushing myself enough exercise wise. So instead of making excuses, I'm starting again. I'm not letting guilt or lack of self control stop me anymore. Today is a new day and I'm starting from here. I'm going back on WW because it worked for my in the past and I'm also going to up my exercise and push myself harder. I'm going to make sure I do strength training because muscle allows me to get and keep off the weight easier. I'm also going to try and post here daily. Not only about my life but my weight loss ups and downs.





Today's Intake -

Breakfast -
Mocha Frap Light 4PTS
FiberOne Bar 2PTS
Lunch -
Dinner -
Snacks-

Pts Total - 6
Water Intake -
Exercise - 44mins TurboJam / 15mins Strength

No comments: