Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FAST Combatives

So today I went to a FAST Combatives at Trinity's And Novalee's Karate School. I wasn't sure weather I was going to like it or not. Guess what? I did and I ended up signing up for the class. So for now on Tuesday and Thursday Mornings at 8am, I will be learning to defend myself. What is it exactly? Go to http://www.fastcombativesusa.com/ and find out. :) I really enjoyed the class although I was a bit nervous about the hitting part. While practicing some moves we all had partners and held up pads for them to hit. I was a bit nervouse about hitting at someone so I was doing anything very hard even though they kept telling me to. lol My partner however also takes the Karate there and she didn't hold back. Let's just say I'm glad I had the pads and feel sorry for anyone who attacks this woman! lol

No comments: